Easily Maintain your Septic System
When functioning properly, house hold wastes are collected in your septic tank and then broken down, liquified and deodorized by the naturally occurring bacteria. Because this process is biological, it is easily upset and may stop working.
Some common factors that often upset the natural process are:
- Overuse of disinfectants
- Overuse of bleaches
- Overuse of detergents
- Very hot of cold conditions.
Such factors kill the micro-organisms that work to keep your septic system running properly. Because modern septic tanks are water-tight concrete boxes. The naturally occurring bacteria in the surrounding soil are unable to enter. Massey’s Septic Aid is specifically designed to replenish and boost the supply of these invaluable micro-organisms and allows natural activity to continue.
Simple and Easy to Use
Using Massey’s Septic Aid is simple…Just drop in the convenient pre-packaged. Premeasured pouches into your lavatory bowl. The plastic pouches dissolve away so you don’t have to handle the powder. No fuss – no bother – no effort!
Benefits of Massey’s Septic Aid:
- Extends Life of Drain Area
- Control Methane Production
- Improves Drain Field Percolation
- Keeps Sewer Lines Open
- Neutralizes Detergent Bleach
- Prevents Drain Blockage
- Will Not Attack Plastic or Metal Plumbing
- Safer to Use than Harsh Chemicals
- Helps eliminate soggy soil caused by clogging
- Degrades Paper, Grease and Vegetable Waste
- Degradwes Waste Faster
- Eliminates odors which can attrach insects
Why add Massey’s Septic Aid?
It’s easy to protect your septic system and keep it operating smoothly by simply using Massey’s Septic Aid.
- The initial application of this product:
- Restores the natural biological process
- Boosts the existing biological activity
Following with regular monthly applications will:
- Keep your septic tank working effectively
- Prevent expensive emergencies
- Prevent additional pumping costs.
Massey’s Septic Aid is safe to use as directed.
It is completely natural and environmentally safe, containing no corrosive chemicals, caustic or acids and is hazard free. It will not damage metal, ceramic or plastic parts of the drainage system.
Call and order a 12 months supply today for only $39.95.